From 2020, Pléiades Neo will reshape Earth Observation-based services. Airbus’ most advanced optical constellation, with four identical 30cm resolution satellites with ultimate reactivity, optimises each step of the acquisition and delivery cycle. The best of very high-resolution optical imagery, for an unprecedented level of geospatial services.
Discover more about Pléiades Neo:
Information supplied in a drastically reduced timeframe.
- Extensive monitoring.
- Rapid coverage at regional scale.
- Enables generation of analytics to feed massive intelligence needs.
- Number of satellites: 4 identical satellites in constellation
- Launch: 2020
- Orbit: Sun-synchronous, 10:30 a.m., Descending node, 620km altitude
- Product resolution: Panchromatic 0.3m
- Expected geolocation accuracy: <5m CE90 at Nadir
- Dynamic range at acquisition: 12bits
- Swath: 14km at Nadir
- Revisit capacity: Daily, anywhere (30° off-Nadir), Twice daily, anywhere (46° off-Nadir)
- Pointing agility: ± 52°
- Mission lifetime: >10 years
- Spectral bands: Deep Blue, Blue, Green, Red, Red Edge, Near-infrared, Panchromatic