The final study deliverables are provided in digital format as an integrated ESRI ArcGIS project, containing the following data and interpretation:
- Structural and stratigraphic interpretation (supplied as ArcGIS Geodatabase)
- Offshore oil seeps (extract from the Airbus DS Oil Seeps Database) and source Radar data Major drainage channels and water bodies
- Named structural features
- 15m Landsat 7 ETM+ imagery in a 742 (RGB) band combination
- SRTM 90m DEM in shaded relief form
- 100m contours
A hardcopy and digital written report with illustrations, integrating results from the study in relation to published maps, reports and papers is also supplied. In addition, five hardcopy map sheets (1:500 000 scale) will be provided with the Study.