Based on the Airbus constellation of satellites, our data services provide the highest resolution satellite imagery, global imagery layers and digital elevation models in multiple and flexible ways through streaming, download and API.
Quick and Easy Access to High Resolution Commercial Satellite Imagery
Our Data Services include
Constantly updated off-the-shelf worldwide imagery layer
- Reliable: The most reliable context, anywhere on the globe. Pixels are unaltered, representing ground truth and true environmental conditions
- Fresh: New SPOT 1.5m and Pleiades 50cm imagery being added each day
- Flexible: Seamless integration into your GIS workflow; available via streaming, download or API. Choose your own AOI or get access to the entire globe
- Committed: Basemap is a key priority for Airbus, with service delivery for many years to come
Access our premium archive of commercial satellite imagery, with lower cloud cover and incidence angles, or dig into our historical archive that gives users access to a wider range of geospatial imagery.
- Quick and Easy: Access the data you need, in a few simple clicks
- Fresh: Updated daily, accessible immediately
- Comprehensive: Access to the full catalogue of SPOT (1.5 m) & Pléiades (50 cm)
- Pay for only what you need: Very small minimum order size
- Flexibility: Multiple streaming & download format options, API integration
Complete pole-to-pole coverage coupled with an unrivalled accuracy and quality. Access WorldDEM and WorldDEM4Ortho via streaming for 3D analytics and generating value-added information
- Global Access : Access to full resolution WorldDEM and WorldDEM4Ortho; unlimited access to relief map viewing
- No minimum order size: Access to very small AOIs, which allows the customer to exactly define individual areas
- Only pay once for the same area: Unlimited data access of a given km² for all packages
- Ease of use: Direct connection to user’s GIS software & API for integration into your own applications
What Our Customers Say
"We are excited to work with Airbus to make that combination of imagery and analytics available at scale to our customers and to decision makers all around the world."
CEO & Founder,
“When we asked Airbus for a global basemap from OneAtlas, they came to us with a price and a delivery mechanism immediately - nobody else could do that. […] We work with Airbus because of the quality of products and the fantastic customer service."
Our Products in Action
Data Powers Innovation In Digital Analytics With Bird.I
Bird.i needed a partner and platform that would provide high quality data, in volumes that would allow experimentation to prove the idea out and at a pace that would allow them to get to market faster.
WorldDEM™ Supports Identification of Hazard Zones
Global sea-level rise affects human populations as well as marine and terrestrial ecosystems in coastal regions. WorldDEM elevation data can be used for flood modelling.