Based on the Airbus constellation of satellites, our data services provide the highest resolution satellite imagery, global imagery layers and digital elevation models in multiple and flexible ways through streaming, download and API.
Quick and easy access to high resolution commercial satellite imagery
Our Data Services include
Pléiades Neo, Airbus’ most advanced optical constellation, with two identical 30cm resolution satellites and optimum reactivity, will allow you to unleash the potential of geospatial applications and analytics.
- Highest commercial resolution combined with the most accurate geolocation
- Reactive tasking and rapid delivery
- 1 million km² per day
- Mono, stereo and tri-stereo acquisition capability
- 100% commercial resource availability
Constantly updated off-the-shelf worldwide imagery layer
- Reliable: The most reliable context, anywhere on the globe. Pixels are unaltered, representing ground truth and true environmental conditions
- Fresh: New SPOT 1.5m and Pleiades 50cm imagery being added each day
- Flexible: Seamless integration into your GIS workflow; available via streaming, download or API. Choose your own AOI or get access to the entire globe
- Committed: Basemap is a key priority for Airbus, with service delivery for many years to come
Access our premium archive of commercial satellite imagery, with lower cloud cover and incidence angles, or dig into our historical archive that gives users access to a wider range of geospatial imagery.
- Quick and Easy: Access the data you need, in a few simple clicks
- Fresh: Updated daily, accessible immediately
- Comprehensive: Access 30cm Pléiades neo, 50cm Pléiades and 1.5m SPOT archive data
- Comprehensive: Access to the full catalogue of SPOT (1.5 m) & Pléiades (50 cm)
- Pay for only what you need: Very small minimum order size
- Flexibility: Multiple streaming & download format options, API integration
The Radar Constellation (TSX/PAZ) acquires X-band SAR imagery ranging from very high resolution (VHR) to wide-area coverage - independent of weather and daylight conditions. It’s Acquisition Capacity, global mean Revisit Time (~ daily revisit) and Interferometric Repeat Cycle are fitting the growing market demand, specifically supporting data-hungry, high monitoring frequency applications.
- Radar Toolbox: Imagery of varying modes with a flexible spatial resolution (from 25cm to 40m) and area coverage
- Weather and daylight independent site access to any point on Earth
- Geometric accuracy unrivalled by any other commercial space-borne sensor today, excellent radiometric accuracy
- High agility (rapid switches between different imaging modes and polarizations)
WorldDEM™ Product Suite
Benefit from our large WorldDEM product suite and choose the right product from five different resolutions! Get your WorldDEM product of choice for every spot on earth, right away, to work with our high quality data.
- Fast & easy: intuitive ordering of the right product for your needs and download it in near real time.
- Content: Global access to our WorldDEM product suite including our newest WorldDEM product: WorldDEM Neo 5m Digital Surface Mode
- Quality: Pole-to-pole coverage of unrivalled WorldDEM accuracy, homogenous, seamless and consistent.
- Flexibility: download option and API integration allows access of WorldDEM data directly in your workflow.
- Pay for only what you need: very small minimum order size and access to all our products within all packages.
3D Textured Models
Derived from very high resolution optical imagery, opens up new possibilities for fast, high-resolution 3D reconstruction and visualization of large areas.
- Freshness: Flexible tasking and on demand production, providing relevant information
- Quality: Homogeneity and consistency guaranteed everywhere in the world
- Content: More radiometric and geometric information and detail enhancing your VisSim and analytics experience
- Quick and easy access: Visualise existing 3D models via OneAtlas
What our customers say
"We are excited to work with Airbus to make that combination of imagery and analytics available at scale to our customers and to decision makers all around the world."
CEO & Founder,
“When we asked Airbus for a global basemap from OneAtlas, they came to us with a price and a delivery mechanism immediately - nobody else could do that. […] We work with Airbus because of the quality of products and the fantastic customer service."
Our products in action
Data Powers Innovation In Digital Analytics With Bird.I
Bird.i needed a partner and platform that would provide high quality data, in volumes that would allow experimentation to prove the idea out and at a pace that would allow them to get to market faster.
WorldDEM™ Supports Identification of Hazard Zones
Global sea-level rise affects human populations as well as marine and terrestrial ecosystems in coastal regions. WorldDEM elevation data can be used for flood modelling.
- Pléiades Neo: The best of very-high resolution optical imagery
- Pléiades: The best of very-high resolution optical imagery
- SPOT: The ideal solution for country-wide, demanding applications
- Basemap: When the stakes are high, start with the right foundation
- WorldDEM™ Neo - WorldDEM™: The next level of global Elevation Data
Did you find your solution?
Looking for information? Speaking with the Airbus Team is the best way to get started.