Fortion® MSSV is an operational system in charge of surveillance of sensitive areas. It is specifically designed for missions where sensor mobility is required.
Optimal Surveillance in any terrain
Fortion MSSV offers the capability of observation, detection, tracking, classification, identification, decision and action/response (OODA-Loop) against security threats.
It is applied in:
- Border surveillance
- Coastal surveillance
- Camp protection
- Critical area surveillance
- Terrorist tracking
Integrated in an all-terrain vehicle, based on a Mercedes Zetros 6x6 or equivalent, the solution ensures reliable performance, even amid challenging off-road conditions. Equipped with a stabilisation system and a shelter, the system can operate as a light standalone Operational Centre in any terrain from varying locations in the Area of Responsibility (AOR). It represents an agile mobile surveillance solution perfectly adapted to desert environments and the requirements of wide surveillance areas. It provides increased surveillance capabilities for quick reactivity.
- Detection and identification with complete view through multiple screens
- Can be used as an Operational Centre in its AoR to coordinate Rapid Response Vehicle
- Integrated mobile surveillance solution, combined with a mobile Command and Control Centre
- Can be operated by a crew of two
Your advantages with Fortion MSSV
- Fortion® SuRVIn ABI: Activity-based intelligence for enhanced decision making
- Fortion® SuRVIn InESS: The solution for tactical and operational ISR
- Fortion® SuRVIn STIC: The solution for country-wide strategic ISR and strategic ISR on-board of aircraft
- Fortion® SAMSARA®: System for autonomous multi-sensor surveillance and reconnaissance aircraft
- Find your Solution: we will find the best solutions for you
- Defence C5ISR
Did you find your solution?
Speaking with the Airbus Team is the best way to get started.