Already known for quick processing and delivery of imagery and derived products, the Airbus processing workflow is now even faster - just a few hours after acquisition in many cases - thanks to cloud technology.
In this whitepaper, you'll learn about:
- The Airbus Constellation - ranging from 30cm Pléiades Neo data to 50cm Pléiades and 1.5m SPOT 6/7 data. The Airbus Constellation includes a multi-resolution approach, depending on your application and coverage needs
- Curated data via OneAtlas allows access to cloud-free archive data that is easily searchable
- Technical improvements to the Pléiades Neo ground segment has been enhanced. Imagery is being delivered quicker than ever with tasking through OneAtlas
- Various processing (radiometric and geometric) options that deliver imagery in a format ready to be used for various applications and within GIS workflows
- What's next in terms of processing and geospatial analytics within the OneAtlas platform.