Monitoring poverty, hunger, and health; better understanding the effects of climate change; and protecting human rights are all critical challenges that the world faces today. In order to tackle these challenges, NGOs and humanitarian relief organizations require comprehensive datasets that can be derived from high-accuracy geospatial data.
Supporting Humanitarian Relief using OneAtlas Imagery and Ecopia Vector Maps
Acquiring and accessing fresh imagery is easy with OneAtlas. Available in streaming, download or API, our imagery services provide access to premium or historical data, ready to use from the platform in your GIS tool.
With OneAtlas Analytics, take our imagery services one step further to get high accuracy map extraction products based on highly accurate satellite imagery from OneAtlas.
OneAtlas Analytics offers high-accuracy map extraction with outputs such as land use, building footprints, and road Vector Map data provided by Ecopia. This proprietary technology offers the ability to build countrywide - datasets to power critical decision making enabling a foundation of knowledge that promotes transparency, accountability, and sustained revenue.
- Detail: high-accuracy extraction 12+ land use/land cover classifications, including building footprints and roads
- High Accuracy: best-in-class accuracy for any location intelligence or GIS application using advanced machine learning technology
- Freshness of Data: Using accurate and fresh imagery from the Living Library enables users to have clearer picture of ground truth
Scalable, cost-effective solution with fast delivery: scale quickly across the globe to meet your needs in a fraction of the time and cost
- Global Health: Help mitigate the spread of disease and monitor human security by tracking infections, enabling better disease intervention.
- Sustainable Energy Infrastructure Planning: better understand the built and natural environment for more efficient green infrastructure energy planning in developing regions.
- Population Mapping: monitor poverty and economic growth in conjunction with governmental agencies.
Before and after imagery shows Cité Soleil in Haiti, which can be used to monitor areas of poverty, population and economic growth.
See Our Product in Action
Detecting Illegal Construction in Hazard-Prone AreasThanks to OneAtlas, the operator enhances public safety by keeping areas downstream from its dams free of illegal settlements - without performing on-site inspections.
The Great Mosaic of Loire-AtlantiqueAirbus has sponsored the installation of a huge SPOT 6/7 mosaic in the entrance hall of the Loire-Atlantique Departmental Agency, providing an original and entertaining way to see an area of around 6,880km².
Supporting Polio Eradication with Satellite ImageryA small correction for the introduction: Within the record timeframe of 30 days, an immense area of 50,000km² was acquired with Pléiades in Nigeria.
Cadastral Surveying with Airbus Ground Control PointsThe Indonesian Government needed to complete 40 million land certificates over a five-year period. To meet its objective, it required accurate cadastral mapping at a 1:5,000 map scale of the entire country. Terrestrial mapping was taking too much time and money, and resources for taking aerial photos were limited. Additionally, heavy cloud cover in parts of the country meant that using optical satellite data was nearly impossible.
Supporting Humanitarian Relief using OneAtlas Imagery and Ecopia Vector MapsOneAtlas Analytics offers high accuracy map extraction outputs such as land use, building footprints and road Vector Map data, provided by Ecopia. NGOs and humanitarian relief organizations use these Vector Maps to help combat serious challenges that our world is facing.
Supporting Land Administration using OneAtlas Imagery and Ecopia Vector MapsOneAtlas Analytics offers high accuracy map extraction capabilities using industry-leading Vector Maps from Ecopia, which enable users to quickly build highly accurate mapping layers that are typically resource intensive.
- OneAtlas Analytics: Geospatial Analytics Providing Actionable Insights at Scale
- Pléiades: Spot the Detail Thanks to our Very High Satellite Imagery
- SPOT 6/7: The Ideal Solution for Country-Wide, Demanding Applications
- High Accuracy Map Extraction Available on OneAtlas
- Case Study: Supporting Land Administration using OneAtlas Analytics
Do you have a similar project you would like to realise?