The Information Management System (IMS) assists you during the In-Service Support phase and beyond, enabling the most efficient system performance to ensure long-term operational readiness.
In-Service Support software for optimised system performance and collaboration platform
The Airbus Information Management System (IMS), already successfully used by more than 1000 soldiers, is a software solution and collaboration platform designed to manage the In-Service Support requirements of customers in military environments.
With IMS, soldiers in operation as well as decision makers can reduce their efforts and operating costs associated with logistic support by using automated processes and digitalisation. Based on the latest information technology available, IMS helps to simplify logistic processes and workflows by managing the systems, their configuration, and incident management handling. Simply import lists of spare parts from SAP or MS Excel and start working immediately. With just one click you get all relevant information about the status of the systems in use worldwide.
Thanks to the IMS secure replication feature, relevant information is available for all stakeholders worldwide instantly.
Airbus IMS collaboration
Information Management System (IMS) collaboration platform to manage customer In-Service Support requirements
Information Management System (IMS) Dashboard
Provides overview of status of client systems in use worldwide
Airbus IMS as-built System Information
Airbus IMS stakeholder integrationInformation Management System (IMS) stakeholder integration exemplary overview including industrial partners and experts
Secure: Safe data sharing and document management
- Network-independent: Offline operation possible
Collaborative: Easy plug and play integration of other users and industrial partners for efficient collaboration
- Pragmatic: All-in-one toolbox for In-Service Support
Your advantages with the Airbus Information Management System (IMS)
Instant Status InformationAll you need to know about systems in operation, no matter how instable the local infrastructure
Easy integration of industrial partners and experts while maintaining safe and encrypted data exchange
Improved CollaborationMake soldiers feel part of the team, even if they work remotely or at the end of the world
- Various drones
- Military mobile hospitals (containers, shelters)
- Mobile energy (DEUKA, MEV)
- Deployable workstations (GefStdTrp, GIADS)
- Sub-projects of international programs (AGS, Mantis)
- Fortion® TransHospital®: Demanding medical solutions - Tailored to your needs
- Fortion® Mobile Command Post Solutions: Designed to deploy IT systems to the field
- Fortion® TransProtec®: Protected transportation in hazardous areas
- Integrated Logistic Support: Ensuring life-long availability of systems in operation
- Training: Achieve operational effectiveness
- In-Service Support: Optimised system performance and life-cycle management
- Operational Support Services: Ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the systems’ life-span
- Planning and Exploration Tool (PET) for deployable infrastructures
- Find your Solution: we will find the best solutions for you
- Defence C5ISR
Did you find your solution?
Speaking with the Airbus Team is the best way to get started.