Protected transportation in hazardous areas
To face this potential danger and ensure the best possible protection, we have developed the innovative and flexible Fortion® TransProtec® system, which offers optimal protection according to STANAG 4569 Level 3 against attacks from explosives, sniper fire, shell fragments and mines. Fortion TransProtec is a 20ft protected container or shelter complying with ISO standards that can accommodate up to eighteen people as well as including 80l of equipment per person.
Loaded onto a truck, train or into vessel or aircraft, it can be operated in extreme environmental conditions (sand, dust, heat, coldness) with ten hours of autonomous operations, independent of carrier vehicle.
Fortion TransProtecMobile and multi-purpose Fortion TransProtec in operation
Fortion TransProtecContainer layout of a mobile and multi-purpose Fortion TransProtec
Interior view of passenger compartment
Fortion TransProtecProtected transportation of wounded persons in hazardous areas
Fortion TransProtecHook-lifting for fast loading and unloading
- ISO standard container 20'x8'x8', CSC approved, transportable by aircraft, vessel, train or truck
- 18 seats with headrests and three-point seatbelts
- Storage space: 80l per person (under the seat)
- Weight: 13,500kg net, 16,000kg gross
- Temperature range: -32˚C to + 55˚C
- Airflow: 40m³/h per person
- Robust against sand, dust, heat, coldness
- Ballistic protection according to STANAG 4569 Level 3 against attacks from explosives, sniper fire, shell fragments, and mines
- NBC protection
Your advantages with Fortion TransProtec
Flexible and Efficient LogisticsFortion TransProtec is a 20ft container system complying with ISO standards. This facilitates and accelerates loading, transportation and unloading by truck, train, vessel or aircraft.
Excellent ErgonomicsHigh level of comfort thanks to air conditioning and excellent air ventilation while operational even in extreme environmental conditions.
Low Operating CostsCompared to other armoured transport vehicles, Fortion TransProtec has a lower purchase price and lower operating costs thanks to a more favourable passenger-driver ratio.
- Fortion TransProtec for German Armed Forces
- Fortion TransProtec for Danish Armed Forces
- Fortion TransProtec for Swedish Armed Forces
- Fortion® Mobile Command Post Solutions: Designed to deploy IT systems to the field
- Fortion® TransHospital® Solutions Demanding medical solutions - Tailored to your needs
- Integrated Logistic Support: Ensuring life-long availability of systems in operation
- Training: Achieve operational effectiveness
- In-Service Support: Optimised system performance and life-cycle management
- Operational Support Services: Ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the systems’ life-span
- Planning and Exploration Tool (PET) for deployable infrastructures
- Information Management System (IMS): Software solution meeting today’s challenges of In-Service Support
- Defence C5ISR