Airbus Multi-INT Centres provide assured and timely intelligence products and elaborate the Common Intelligence Picture (CIP).
Manage the full intelligence cycle
Our large and bespoke Multi-Intelligence Centres are tailored to specific customers’ needs (objectives, organisation, maturity, etc.). They include tools to perform the Intelligence Requirement Management and Collection Management (IRM & CM), the collection of multi-source information, the analysis and fusion of that information, the dissemination of intelligence to those who require it and its storage in databases that facilitate rapid referencing and retrieval.
The Airbus Multi-INT Centres solution provide the intelligence community within the armed forces, all the tools needed for managing the full Intelligence cycle.
The system will mainly be responsible for:
- Providing assured and timely intelligence products (reports, assessments, intelligence and warnings, alerts…) to meet Commanding Officers intelligence needs thanks to the correlation of multi-source intelligence.
- Elaborating the Common Intelligence Picture (CIP), which is to be integrated in the Common Operational Picture (COP) and thus providing a shared common view of the operational intelligence environment, contributing to common knowledge about the enemy across all armed forces levels of command.
Our Multi-INT solution can be deployed at different hierarchical levels (strategic, operational, and tactical) and on networks with varied security levels.
Capable of handling, merging and synthetising all sources of intelligence
- Fully compliant with NATO standards
Can be tailored and customised to specific needs of a given intelligence organisation
- Multi-Int knowledge building through data structuration
- Intelligence production
Your advantages with Multi-INT Centres
- I4D: From multi-source data to GEOINT analysis and Common Intelligence Picture (CIP)
- Fortion® Image Analyst: The advanced image and video analysis tool
- IMINT/GEOINT Centres: Fully packaged IMINT and GEOINT capabilities
- Fortion® Massive Intelligence: From data to knowledge for key decision making
- Fortion® CSD: Information sharing in highly sensitive environments
- Fortion® Workflow: Intelligence Requirement Management and Collection Management
- Fortion® IKDB: The Multi-Source Intelligence Knowledge Database
- Fortion® EWA: ELINT Exploitation Software Application