Fortion® RECCE Engine® is an innovative software that supports an image interpreter in the recognition of mobile military equipment from features easy to distinguish or to measures in imagery or videos.
Fortion® RECCE Engine®
Identify mobile targets at first sight
Fortion RECCE Engine sea equipment recognition tool.
Fortion® RECCE Engine provides capabilities that fit image analysts’ needs with full confidence in the identification of a given class of equipment (Navy, Army and Air Force) through a comprehensive database. Easy-to-use thanks to an intuitive and simple interface, it is also designed to be used in harsh conditions thanks to RECCE Touch option and its on-board feature with the touchscreen interface.
Fortion RECCE Engine identification and recognition of a given class of equipment.
This semi-automatic recognition tool is designed for intelligence services worldwide (already operational in over 50 organisations). It has been designed according to operational users feedback and is based on more than 15 years of experience in Image Intelligence (IMINT). It completes the Fortion® IMINT KDB® system, which is dedicated to infrastructure identification. Enrichment is possible thanks to RECCE Writer and Fortion® Image Analyst or Fortion® Image Analyst Lite.
More than 1,800 pieces of equipment and regular updates available (partnership with Geo4i)
- Data model covering Navy, Army and Air Force and Strategic Weapon Systems
- Connection to the Janes library (for Janes customers)
- 3D visualisation of a given target under various lighting conditions
Your advantages with Fortion RECCE Engine
- Fortion® Image Analyst: The advanced image and video analysis tool
- Fortion® Image Analyst Lite: Boost your geospatial data capabilities
- Fortion® IMINT KDB©: Identify ground infrastructure instantly
- I4D: From multi-source data to GEOINT analysis and Common Intelligence Picture
- Find your Solution: we will find the best solutions for you
Did you find your solution?
Speaking with the Airbus Team is the best way to get started.