Fortion® 1SkyTower is a sophisticated system that provides a complete air and ground picture, with centralised management of all information and improved aircraft protection.
Ensuring a safe approach for military aircraft and Air Forces
Fortion 1SkyTower is a state-of-the-art solution that ensures civil/military coordination, controls flight plans and provides a notice to airmen (NOTAM), weather and local resources (parking, aircraft availability, etc.).
Fortion 1SkyTower provides consistent access to permanent data for all positions and ensures full management of strips, zones, roles and operators. Its tracking functionality correlates data from various sensors and merges many different track sources.
Fortion 1SkyTower is connected to:
- Civil and military radars
- Thales ISR2 sensors interface
- L11B and L16 IP/MIDS units
- NATO Adat P3
- Eurocontrol Asterix sensors interface
- Civil Air Traffic Control (ATC) Centres
- Control and Reporting Centre (CRC)
- ARS Centres
The solution also provides additional support functions for operators such as training, simulation, synchronised data / voice recording, reduction and replay and system supervision.
- Complete air and ground picture with centralised management of all information and improved aircraft protection
- Support functions include training, simulation, synchronised data/voice recording, reduction and replay and system supervision
- Consistent access to permanent data for all positions
- Tracking functionality correlates data from various sensors, and merges many different track sources
- Target tracking radar and direct identity fusion
Your advantages with Fortion 1SkyTower
Command and Control (C2) unit able to control both civil and military aircraft and approved “air safety”
Qualified and implemented in French Force Airbases and as dual (military/civil) in Naval Airbases
- CLA 2000 (Contrôle Local Aérodrome) for French Air Force: 18 Air Force Bases equipped and 6 deployable shelters delivered
- CLA BAN (Contrôle Local Aérodrome - Bases Aéronavales) for French Navy: Equipment from 2 Aeronautical Bases
Did you find your solution?
Speaking with the Airbus Team is the best way to get started.