Throughout the course of the day, we will preview the full range of Defence opportunities currently available and hear from leading voices from Europe’s defence community.
During the morning session, we will discuss key topics relating to counter terrorism, monitoring of migrant movements and the integrity of European territories.
During the afternoon session, you will be given the opportunity to break into smaller groups, for a series of workshop style 'booth' sessions.
Detailed agenda will come in a later stage.
Your attendance at this limited place event will enable you to:
- Expand your understanding of the current capabilities of GEOINT and highlight the significant opportunities achieved through Multi-Int integration and utilisation of big data.
- Network with key figures from the world of geo-intelligence and learn from their extensive experience dealing with Europe’s current and predicted challenges.
- Provide the opportunity to share your concerns and requirements with those able to make a real difference and ensure your voice is heard in an informal and relaxed environment.
- Be amongst the first to hear about the latest technological developments and planned investments to secure Europe’s defensive future, empowering you to take full advantage of the opportunities they present from day one.
- Return to your organisation and share what you have learnt with your wider team, extending the value of your attendance