Solution & Results
Within the Intelligence portfolio at Airbus Defence and Space, the Fortion® SuRVIn product suite is the right tool to transform the data collected by real-time sensors into actionable information for decision-making.
- The Fortion® SuRVIn suite is comprised of three products: SuRVIn STIC, SuRVIn InESS and SuRVIn ABI, which can be used as individual stand-alone systems or combined for a comprehensive solution.
- Fortion® SuRVIn STIC has been developed as a nationwide strategic surveillance system. The algorithms have been in use for more than 20 years on-board Boeing B707 NATO AWACS and B737 AEW&C aircraft.
- Fortion® SuRVIn InESS (Intelligence, Exploitation, Surveillance Suite) provides users at operational and tactical levels with continuous near real-time information for a defined Area of Interest. This solution is used by NATO AGS (Alliance Ground Surveillance) in conjunction with unmanned aircraft (drones).
- Fortion® SuRVIn ABI (Activity-Based Intelligence) incorporates artificial intelligence and machine-learning techniques, allowing for the exploitation of massive amounts of data for the identification of military patterns, anomalies and behaviour prediction. Fortion® SuRVIn ABI enhances Fortion® SuRVIn STIC and Fortion® SuRVIn InESS, or any legacy C2ISR product already in use by the armed forces.
- Combat-proven ISR product suite, provides real-time situational awareness by detecting, locating, tracking and identifying all types of air, surface, ground and maritime objects
- Highly customisable, with the ability to process data from any type of surveillance sensors: radar, thermal, optical, hyperspectral, etc., from satellites, manned/unmanned aircraft, ground sensors and maritime vessels
- For nationwide surveillance or a defined area of interest
- NATO compliant allowing interoperability