Monitoring poverty, hunger, and health; better understanding the effects of climate change; and protecting human rights are all critical challenges that the world faces today. In order to tackle these challenges, NGOs and humanitarian relief organizations require comprehensive datasets that can be derived from high-accuracy geospatial data.
Supporting Humanitarian Relief using Fresh Premium Geospatial Data
Acquiring and accessing fresh imagery is easy with OneAtlas. Available in streaming, download or API, our imagery services provide access to premium or historical data, ready to use from the platform in your GIS tool.
With OneAtlas Analytics, take our imagery services one step further to get high accuracy map extraction products based on highly accurate satellite imagery from OneAtlas.
OneAtlas Analytics offers high-accuracy map extraction with outputs such as land use, building footprints, and road vector data. This proprietary technology offers the ability to build countrywide - datasets to power critical decision making enabling a foundation of knowledge that promotes transparency, accountability, and sustained revenue.
- Detail: high-accuracy extraction of 10+ class land use solution, including building footprints and roads
- High Accuracy: best-in-class accuracy for any location intelligence or GIS application using advanced machine learning technology
- Freshness of Data: Using accurate and fresh imagery from the Living Library enables users to have clearer picture of ground truth
Scalable, cost-effective solution with fast delivery: scale quickly across the globe to meet your needs in a fraction of the time and cost
- Global Health: Help mitigate the spread of disease and monitor human security by tracking infections, enabling better disease intervention.
- Sustainable Energy Infrastructure Planning: better understand the built and natural environment for more efficient green infrastructure energy planning in developing regions.
- Population Mapping: monitor poverty and economic growth in conjunction with governmental agencies.
See Our Product in Action
Detecting Illegal Construction in Hazard-Prone AreasThanks to OneAtlas, the operator enhances public safety by keeping areas downstream from its dams free of illegal settlements - without performing on-site inspections.
The Great Mosaic of Loire-AtlantiqueAirbus has sponsored the installation of a huge SPOT 6/7 mosaic in the entrance hall of the Loire-Atlantique Departmental Agency, providing an original and entertaining way to see an area of around 6,880km².
Supporting Polio Eradication with Satellite ImageryA small correction for the introduction: Within the record timeframe of 30 days, an immense area of 50,000km² was acquired with Pléiades in Nigeria.
Innovation Benefiting Mapping and the EnvironmentFive years ago, SPOT 6 entered orbit
SPOT 6 was the first satellite constellation entirely designed, financed, built and operated by a private company to enter the Earth observation market. This Airbus initiative is now repeated with the investment in the Pléiades NEO Constellation.
Instant Tasking of Satellites Using OneNow OptionAfter devastating floods and landslides in Serbia, the BEWARE team needed detailed satellite based intelligence to produce an accurate assessment of the situation on the ground. One Tasking’s OneNow product was selected as the right imaging product for job, offering instant tasking of a satellite with a high priority.
Fundão Dam Failing BrazilThrough its partnership with The International Charter ‘Space and Major Disasters’, Airbus tasked Pléiades satellite constellation, using its unique OneNow option, to retrieve images of the area surrounding the Fundão mining dam, in order to identify the extent of the disaster and help the response activity.
Do you have a similar project you would like to realise?