Stack InsightA New and Revolutionary Remote Volume Calculation and Surveying Tool
Stack Insight has been specifically created to make your volume calculations easier, cheaper and more accurate. It is the most advanced, satellite-based change detection and volume calculation service on the market, eliminating much of the cost and all the risk associated with on-site surveying. With volume calculation difference against LIDAR during a specific test performed showing an error-rate of less than 2%, Stack Insight is a highly accurate monitoring tool - especially when compared with traditional ground and land surveying techniques.
Specifically developed for mining and civil engineering applications, the service can be used to remotely calculate extracted volumes, including piles and stacks of mined material. In addition, changing volumes can be assessed. Stack Insight utilises Airbus Defence and Space’s very high-resolution 50cm imagery products from its optical Pléiades constellation, which offers high flexibility and up to daily revisit capabilities of any area around the World.
Stack Insight’s automatically derived results of structural, ground and water body changes or other surface changes are provided in a user-friendly report to match the required frequency of data collection.
- Accurate satellite-based calculation service
- Reduced risk as staff not needed to visit sites
- Reduced costs due to the remote nature of the service
- Automated data analysis enables time savings
- Rapid delivery of information
- Flexible access to the service from any location with internet access
- Rapid acquisition and up to daily revisit capability