Airbus Defence and Space has introduced Data Management Solutions (DMS), an integrated suite of products and services that provides an easy way for clients to access, manage and disseminate various types of geospatial data. DMS will be officially unveiled at the 2015 Esri User Conference in San Diego from July 20 to 24, 2015.
Airbus Defence and Space Enables Clients to Take Full Control of their Data
- Airbus Defence and Space will unveil Data Management Solutions (DMS) at the 2015 Esri User Conference in San Diego
- DMS Suite enables clients to better leverage their investment in geospatial data
Data Management Solutions enables our clients to fully leverage their geospatial data while maintaining focus on their core business. Providing clients with solutions to use their data more efficiently allows them to profit more from their investment.”
Hosted in the cloud or on premises, DMS includes fully managed solutions that eliminate the problems traditionally associated with managing large volumes of different types of geospatial data archived and accessed in multiple locations. DMS is designed to handle raster imagery, GIS vector layers, digital elevation models, LiDAR point clouds, contour maps and asset monitoring information in virtually any format.
We developed the DMS suite to enable our clients to profit from almost three decades of Airbus Defence and Space experience in archiving, processing and delivering geospatial data. There is a DMS offering for geospatial end-user organizations of every size from commercial to government sectors.”
Data Management Solutions suite includes four offerings:
- Data Management Portals provide single-point access to all of a customer’s geospatial data and easily integrate into existing workflows. The two options include: DataDoors Portal, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) option for centralized control and distribution of vast data sets to internal users or external customers, and GetGeo Portal, offered as part of a fully customized solution for secure data storage, analysis, monitoring and collaboration.
Fully Customized Solutions combines the Airbus Defence and Space Geo-Intelligence portfolio with best-in-class open source modules to provide tailored location intelligence solutions that analyze relationships between people, objects, locations and events.
- Streaming Services give clients instant access to their own data and/or the full line of Airbus Defence and Space geospatial products anywhere, anytime on any device with an internet connection using multiple streaming delivery protocols.
- Data Management Systems include three Airbus Defence and Space hardware/software packages that can be installed behind the client’s firewall onsite or on mobile devices. DataDoors, I4D (Intelligence for Decision) and GATOR (Geospatial Appliance Targeted for Operational Response) provide unparalleled access to data, processing and interpretation capabilities.
Each DMS offering can stand on its own or be fully integrated with any or all of the other DMS products and services.
Airbus Defence and Space will be demonstrating the full capabilities of Data Management Solutions in booth 1315 at the 2015 Esri User Conference being held July 20-24 in San Diego, California.