The first phase of development of the SAFEcommand Capture product is now complete and is currently undergoing internal testing. Beta testing is scheduled for late October with an FRS who registered interest in the Beta Testing Programme. The release of ScCapture V1 is currently expected to be available by mid-November assuming the testing phase progresses as planned.
- Support for a MapInfo/non-MapInfo WMS
- Support for SQL Server Database
- Navigational tools (excluding Gazetteer)
- The ability to manipulate and view POIs
- Ability to add/view/delete documents associated with a POI
- Ability to mark a POI as “On-hold”
- Provision of POI search tools
- Ability to manage Non-Location (General) documents
- Updates to ScCourier to acquire data from ScCapture for use by VMDS
- Scripts to enable CMS data to be migrated into ScCapture
We will be demonstrating ScCapture at the SAFEcommand User Forum in November and we will continue development with a second release planned for Q2 2015.
If you have any queries about ScCapture or would like to be involved in our Beta Testing programme for future development phases please log a call with our Service Desk.