Our initial deployments of ScCourier have, as with any new software release, thrown up a few issues and defects. The issues found in our initial deployments are listed below:
- Permissions of target export directory are not applied to exported files which can cause problems when running VMDS as non admin users. IN003734
- Cannot acquire files with quote marks in file name. IN003734
- Dashboard can’t show machine name of middle tier server/client machines in 3 tier environment. IN003699
- Loose file processing timeout means larger datasets will not always be successfully transferred. IN003698
- VMDS Export trying to export files that have already been exported, Courier continues to work but VMDS will refresh its data more regularly than required. IN003690
- VMDS Exporter not always deleting all files from the client following deletion of multi type documents from CMS. IN003691
These issues are all being looked at as part of a patch release which is due for release the week commencing 3rd November 2014.
If you would like an ScCourier installation or more information about ScCourier then please log a call with the Service Desk.