Slated to launch this May, each webinar will focus on the many ways organizations can leverage cloud-based geospatial data management to improve their operating performance, including:
- Single Point Access – Learn how the Cloud dramatically simplifies the process of integrating geospatial business intelligence into existing organizational workflows.
- Managed Hosting – Discover how the Cloud enables organizations to reduce staffing and technology commitments while simultaneously improving performance through access to the very latest in multi-resolution, multispectral satellite imagery.
- Instant Tasking – Learn how 24/7 Cloud access for the first time makes instant satellite tasking for time-sensitive or emergency-response professionals a critical new option.
- Data Streaming – See how Cloud technology makes ‘anywhere, anytime’ streaming of geospatial data a vital new tool for those who depend on geospatial business intelligence.
- Geo-Processing – Discover how the Cloud can make your geo-processing processes faster and more efficient, regardless of whether you’re employing industry standard or custom protocols and algorithms.
Sign up today for one or all of these webinars and let us show you everything that is possible in the Cloud.
- May 16 - An Introduction to Astrium Cloud Services
- July 18 - Instant Tasking and Image Acquistion
- September 12 - Single Point Access and Custom-Branded Cloud Services
- November 14 - Data Streaming and Geo-Processing