This programme is designed to simplify your imagery sourcing process and give you an edge over your competitors:
Our value proposition: one distribution agreement to access an unrivalled portfolio of imagery products from both SAR and optical spacecraft, low resolution to high-resolution:
- Available on orbit: SPOT 6, Pléiades 1A, SPOT 1 to 5, TerraSAR-X, FORMOSAT-2, DEIMOS-1;
- To be launched: Pléiades 1B and SPOT 7. Data continuity is already ensured up to 2023 thanks to Pléiades and SPOT 6 & 7, if you want to build a successful long term partnership.
We aim to simplify the way you manage your imagery orders.
Airbus Defence and Space aims to provide its reseller partners with a specific level of service:
- Personalized customer care with a single point of contact to manage your imagery orders;
- Access to GeoStore, our 24/7 online platform to manage and track imagery orders and if necessary even task the Pléiades satellites. Our resellers will also be able to browse our large archive of data sets: Pléiades, SPOT 1 to 5, SPOTMaps, and Elevation 30.
Airbus Defence and Space aims to provide a competitive advantage:
- Access to an unrivalled portfolio to match resellers’ customers needs and create new business opportunities;
- Attractive sales conditions based on a unified and competitive discount scheme in addition to a performance-based discount;
- Marketing and customer service support.