Why should a reseller partner consider joining the Airbus Defence and Space distribution network?
With over 25 years of experience in managing distribution partnerships with geospatial companies, resellers, VARs and service providers, Airbus Defence and Space is well positioned to understand the needs and stringent requirements of its partners through a focus on simplicity, customer care and guarantee of premium services. Our goal is to make it easy for our business partners to focus on developing new prospects, strengthening existing relationships and develop their business.
This programme is designed to simplify your imagery sourcing process and give you an edge over your competitors:
Our value proposition: one distribution agreement to access an unrivalled portfolio of imagery products from both SAR and optical spacecraft, low resolution to high-resolution:
- Available on orbit: SPOT 6, Pléiades 1A, SPOT 1 to 5, TerraSAR-X, FORMOSAT-2, DEIMOS-1;
- To be launched: Pléiades 1B and SPOT 7. Data continuity is already ensured up to 2023 thanks to Pléiades and SPOT 6 & 7, if you want to build a successful long term partnership.
We aim to simplify the way you manage your imagery orders.
Airbus Defence and Space aims to provide its reseller partners with a specific level of service:
- Personalized customer care with a single point of contact to manage your imagery orders;
- Access to GeoStore, our 24/7 online platform to manage and track imagery orders and if necessary even task the Pléiades satellites. Our resellers will also be able to browse our large archive of data sets: Pléiades, SPOT 1 to 5, SPOTMaps, and Elevation 30.
Airbus Defence and Space aims to provide a competitive advantage:
- Access to an unrivalled portfolio to match resellers’ customers needs and create new business opportunities;
- Attractive sales conditions based on a unified and competitive discount scheme in addition to a performance-based discount;
- Marketing and customer service support.
You will benefit from Airbus Defence and Space’s unparalleled expertise and customer-oriented care:
- An experienced sales manager will support you in developing the business
- Marketing training and support: Training to empower the distributor’s sales forces: training sessions depending on the tier selected
- Personalized customer care
Responsiveness: Airbus Defence and Space teams are committed to ensure the fastest turnaround of your orders and requests to ensure mutual success on the market.
- Simple orders can be handled directly through Geo Store, our online e-commerce store to manage orders and invoicing from your own account
- Complex orders or feasibility studies can be handled directly with the help of our Customer service representatives.