The DIMAP V2 format is an improved version of SPOT 5’s DIMAP format:
- Integrates either GeoTIFF or JPEG 2000 image format,
- Provides RPCs (Rational Polynomial Coefficients) for easy orthorectification and geometric processing,
- Encompasses a KMZ for a rapid, easy and user-friendly display of main metadata in Google Earth environment,
- Improved file naming to provide the first information about the product at an immediate glance (sensor, date, processing level, spectral band combination),
- Quality mask and cloud cover mask are included.