GO MONITORReliable Change Information When and Where You Need it
- Individually tailored to your specific requirements
- Receive and pay only the information you need
- Application experts extract key change information for you
- Reliable E-mail alerts and 24/7 online access
What is GO Monitor?
- GO Monitor is a monitoring service providing reliable and timely change information anywhere on Earth.
- GO Monitor relies on Astrium's leading-edge satellite imagery and expertise in image processing, analysis and interpretation.
- GO Monitor's interpretation experts, e.g. geologists, surface motion interpreters and offshore specialists, extract customer-tailored information.
- GO Monitor reports are simple and ready-to-use change reports, distributed via automatic e-mail alerts and a secure 24/7 web access.
How does GO Monitor work?
- You specify your area of interest, what you need to monitor, how frequently you need updates and the timeline of your project.
- We define and set up the monitoring program that best meets your requirements, based on a thorough feasibility study.
- You receive ready-to-use and intuitive monitoring reports highlighting relevant changes in your area of interest.
July 11 - Astrium provides precise surface movement monitoring information for the construction of a 3.5 km tunnel on Hong Kong Island. Read More
March 11 - GO Monitor follows the evolution of the Japanese earthquake disaster day by day. Read More
Did you know?
GO Monitor relies on a unique constellation of Earth Observation satellites which combines very high and high resolution optical and radar sensors.